Saturday, April 10, 2010

Final Days before Diagnosis

I had phone calls with her friend in Brisbane and her sister in Sydney. They both thought she may have had a mild stroke and that I should get her to a doctor. I had her booked in to see her GP the following Tuesday. Having a break and seeing her on Saturday night on her return really got me going. Following her sister and friends assumptions I did a bit of searching on the net and found some information about adexia which fitted with the inability she had to read. More and more symptoms seemed to point to a minor stroke the further I searched. This was early Sunday morning. It was these factors that made me decide we were going to sit in casualty until we finally got an idea of what the hell was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment