Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Good Weekend in the Snow

We have had a good weekend and are ready to start the chemo. My partners sister came for the weekend so I took the chance to take some time out down to roaring beach. It must be about 4-5 months since I have been. On the way down I went for a walk up to the lookout from firetower road. At 427 metres snow had settled! It was wild but beautiful at the same time. I caught up with most of our friends down there and came back to a happy house for lunch round 2:15 pm with all the shopping done for the week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, me again. Do I spend a LOT of time at my computer!? Well, I can tell you I spend a LOT of time thinking about you all,especially my lovely former neighbour and workmate. I was talking to Jane F yesterday and recalling how the wonderful, thoughtful you once told me about a certain dream job... long service leave is just around the corner. Yep it is close on 10 years ago. I know I have said thanks before, but thanks and thanks again. I was talking to Jane about our former workplace and all the good people we knew, most of whom we liked, some of whom we loved. Lovely memories, and a quick teary hug to end with when her phone rang. Have been talking briefly by phone to Jen too. Same hug. Same hug to you dear C(K) in these times we share. Love, Fin

    ReplyDelete